Suitable for all:
Qigong is a holistic system of self-healing exercises and meditation, an ancient evolving practice, based on the Taoist principles of Yin and Yang. Tai Chi is a form of Qigong and is a moving meditation, a series of movements grouped together to make the ‘form’. Qigong and Tai Chi exercises focus on the mind, posture, breathing and movement stimulating the flow of Qi along the meridians.
- Increase internal strength
- Improve co-ordination, balance, flexibility, and mobility
- Reduce hypertension, improve immune system
- Strengthen bones and tone up muscles
- Relax the mind and calm the nervous system
View David’s Profile by clicking on the image below