- This event has passed.
Memory, Brain Health and how our experiences shape who we are – interactive discussion/workshop with Evelina
13 April @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm£10
Due to popular demand, memory workshop is back, in extended format. Two-part workshop will explore how our memory works, how we are shaped by our past experiences, how it is integrated into our memory, and learn how to improve our memory and ensure long-term brain health and wellbeing for the long term.
1st Workshop: Friday 23rd March, 13.30-16.30
- Find out how memory works
- Learn how to improve your memory
- Easily remember people’s names and stop losing things
- Learn how to maintain healthy brain and memory with aging
2nd Workshop: Friday 13rd April, 13.30-16.30
- Discover how our past experiences shape who we are
- Learn how our memories influence our actions today
- Learn some instant tricks to change your unpleasant memories
- Learn how to become more resilient
It is friendly, informal, interactive session, where you can enjoy new learnings while sharing a hot drink and cake in a relaxed setting, with guided relaxation session at the end. £10 for one workshop, or £15 for both.
Contact Evelina to reserve your place, or book online on https://beyourlight.as.me/memory