Sunday 19th February @ 11.00am - 5:00 pm
£99 discounted to £39 for Friends of Yoga for Harmony
(Quote promotion code EMA60 when booking)
Evelina is a neuroscientist and mental health coachhelping high-performers to achieve professional success without personal sacrifices. As a founder of Elite Mind Academy, she helps organisations to create a healthy culture, build wellbeing strategy and develop leadership capacity. Evelina's approach is a unique combination between executive performance coaching and Neuroscience-based therapy.
In this workshop you will:-
● Learn why most of our goals and New Year's resolutions fail, and what to do about it
● Uncover limiting beliefs and other obstacles preventing you from being your best
● Connect with your personal purpose and source of motivation
● Discover how to build healthy habits and routines to drive your performance and wellbeing
● Create a step-by-step action plan for your personal development and growth
● Find an accountability partner
You'll walk away from this workshop with an action plan for your goals and a practical,
neuroscience-based toolkit for making it happen.
A complementary 121 coaching session is also included, to help you embed learnings from this workshop into your personal life.
This is a live 'on-line event
YOGA FOR HARMONY FRIENDS OFFER:
Enter code EMA60 for £60 off, and attend this workshop for £39 ONLY!
To learn more about Elite Mind Academy, our services and events
Connect with Evelina on LinkedIn for more content and insights: